Master of Science (MS) in Dietetics and Nutrition
Accepting applications now for the fall 2018 semester!
1. We are now accepting applications for the fall 2018 semester for the Master’s
Degree track (for registered dietitians/nutritionists (RD, RDNs) who are currently
registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration)!
2. Please review the admission requirements at the program website:
3. Applications are due, via the on-line submission process by April 15th. If an
applicant needs additional time, please request this.
4. The process for applying is estimated to take about two hours to complete.
5. For questions, please contact:
a. Graduate program director, Carrie King: firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
b. Dietetic internship director, Amanda Walch: email@example.com, OR
c. Undergraduate program director, Kendra Sticka: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The Great AKDA Summit
The Alaska Dietetic Association is proud to present the Great AKDA Summit on March 2, 2018 3-7pm at the Nuka Learning and Wellness Center of Southcentral Foundation in Anchorage, AK. Our special guest this year is the the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics President, Donna Martin! Click here to learn more!